[WriteLog] mouse wheel tuning fixed

Tony Wanschura tonyjw at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 29 08:58:53 EST 2005

I've had several requests about how I got this to work. It seems like there was nothing really wrong to begin with. I found the info in the searchable archives.

Add the following line to the configuration section of your Writelog program's  .INI file:

MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=100

Yes, 100.  The value of  "10" given in the Writelog documentation is too small to "see" unless you really spin that mouse wheel. "100" gave me a tuning step of 50 HZ, which I decided is just about right for CW work. Great for "tweaking" the rig frequency after clicking on a spot.

Tony
KM0O