[WriteLog] Help with RigBlaster Pro

Michael L. Therrien, MD n1md at myeastern.com
Tue Nov 29 09:37:36 EST 2005

I am trying to get into RTTY contesting and hope to use WriteLog for this
with the MMTTY plug-in.

Have used WriteLog for years for phone and CW contests.

I just bought a RigBlasterPro and am trying to set it up with my FT 1000MP
and computer to do all three modes. I seem to have hit a wall trying to get
the hardware to communicate with each other.

If anyone has done this, please contact me off reflector so I might figure
out what I am doing wrong.

73

Mike, N1MD