[WriteLog] New Computer

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:17:20 EDT 2005

I am in the process of putting the specs together for a new computer. I
currently use Win2K and am a bit leery of going to XP because of the initial
problems of drivers. Has XP proven to be ok for Writelog? I am going to
probably go to XP Pro and use Raid 1 ATA serial drives. Most of the
motherboards have so much built into them now that I have to be sure that I
will be able to put in my com port board and be able to use my dual video.
Anyway I know this could be a long discussion but I would appreciate any
recommendations that parallel getting a new computer and keeping it writelog
compatible.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR