[WriteLog] LPT and XP

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:57:17 EDT 2005

The DirectIO website has an application note on Writelog. I found it
necessary to follow its instructions to the letter. If I enabled even one
extra byte of address range or more than one address range, it did not work.
When I followed the app note exactly, it worked perfectly for both Rig
Select and Key Out.

See http://www.direct-io.com and select Knowledge Base / 3rd Party / How to
Configure LPT for Writelog for Windows.

GL & 73,