[WriteLog] Entering historic contest data

Marc Ressler marc.ressler at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 20:53:30 EDT 2005

I agree with Bill - the excel spreadsheet approach is great for a number of
reasons, not the least of which is that you can drag repeated data down
columns so you don't have to type them. I took Paul, W8TM's, spreadsheet
and made two or three optional ones from it. A short one for simple entry
of most contest info, and a more complete one to allow me to convert my
paper logs into ADIF, along with things like power level (I also run QRP)
and name, county, and state, etc... for awards tracking.

If either the W8TM or W8TN ones don't suit you, then give me a shout direct
and I will e-mail them to you. (Now ask me how far I have gotten with my
paper logs <sigh>)

MarC, K3NCO
marc.ressler at verizon.net