[WriteLog] Alabama QSO Party
w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Apr 3 23:09:51 EDT 2006
>Revision history on the WL web page indicates that an Alabama QSO Party
>(module) was added in version 10.57 Dec 2005
>When I boot WL and select 'start a new log', I cannot find anything
Oops. This is a problem with the installer (but does not happen on all
systems). If you have this problem, you can fix it yourself this way:
1. in the Windows "Start" menu, click Run
2. In The windows that comes up, type in "CMD" and then ENTER
3. You'll get a new window (a command prompt window).
4. Click in that new window.
5. Now you need to know where on your system WriteLog is installed. (Usually
6. type WL's installation drive letter, followed by colon, like this:
"C:" followed by ENTER
7. type this: "cd \program files\writelog\programs" ENTER
8. Type this: "regsvr32 ALQP.dll"
9. At this point you should get a box saying "successfully registered..."
And WL should now show the Alabama QSO party.
More information about the WriteLog