[WriteLog] Alabama QSO Party

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Apr 3 23:09:51 EDT 2006

>Revision history on the WL web page indicates that an Alabama QSO Party
>(module) was added in version 10.57 Dec 2005
>
>When I boot WL and select 'start a new log', I cannot find anything

Oops. This is a problem with the installer (but does not happen on all
systems). If you have this problem, you can fix it yourself this way:

1. in the Windows "Start" menu, click Run
2. In The windows that comes up, type in "CMD" and then ENTER
3. You'll get a new window (a command prompt window).
4. Click in that new window.
5. Now you need to know where on your system WriteLog is installed. (Usually
"C:\program files\writelog".
6. type WL's installation drive letter, followed by colon, like this:
	"C:" followed by ENTER
7. type this: "cd \program files\writelog\programs" ENTER
8. Type this: "regsvr32 ALQP.dll"
9. At this point you should get a box saying "successfully registered..."
And WL should now show the Alabama QSO party.

Wayne, W5XD