[WriteLog] Requested 3 Enter key sequence for RTTY in WL

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Fri Apr 14 08:18:27 EDT 2006

Wayne,

Yes, the functions are on the right click context menu. BUT try selecting
the proper one quickly all the time as your eye hand coordination grows
worse. I have been using the Map feature on the right click context menu
recently rather than moving the mouse to the Fkeys panel.

Jerry, W6IHG

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net