[WriteLog] 10.58 Installation on Windows 2000 Problem

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Apr 26 13:06:03 EDT 2006

I must love to live dangerously.  On my WinME system I have always
downloaded the upgrade zip file to the WL Programs directory, unzipped the
files into the Programs directory and run setup.exe from the Program
directory.  I have never had a problem of any kind with either a full
install or an upgrade.

Gary AL9A