[WriteLog] ADIF County Conversion Software 3.0

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Apr 29 10:38:57 EDT 2006

Version 3.0 of my ADIF County Conversion program is now available and
can be downloaded from:

	http://software.ad1c.us/

Here are the release notes for this version:

	* County lines create multiple QSOs
	* Portables with county abbrev converted to /M
	* Added Nebraska QSO Party (NE)
	* Added MARAC CW and US Counties QSO Party
	* Added support for W3KM GenLog
	* Check for a few more "ADIF" fields that might have county abbrevs
	* Corrected a number of typos in ADIF county names
	* ARRL sections converted to states (PAQP, inside PA)
	* VE provinces are ignored

The only change I have planned is to be able to support multiple QSO
parties on the same weekend (i.e. NEQP, INQP, 7QP and MARAC CW).  I
did not want that to hold up this release.  I may have something
later this week or in early May.

Please report any bugs, suggestions for improvements, etc. to me
directly.  Please spread the word on your logging and state QSO party
reflectors.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us