[WriteLog] [RTTY] OKDX Cabrillo ???

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:30:18 EST 2006

Hello Frank, Phil and all:
I have (had) the same problem last year.
But then someone, cant remember who of the guys, they helped.
I received "empty OK WL file" with fixed problem and used it this year.
DC3HB probably helped, I saw his callsign in the "CW/RTTY/SSB messages".
Too bad , Phil I did not hear you this Contest, conditions were ... say not
so good. Frank was loud, though as usual. :)
Happy Holidays to ALL RTTY Gang and their Families!
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2006/12/16, Frank Fallon <n2ff at optonline.net>:

> But the OK DX RTTY Contest Rules do NOT ask for a Cabrillo file.  They
> state under Logs, "Use a separate log sheet for each band (diskete)."
>
> In Writelog you can choose  EXPORT under the FILE menu and then choose
> "ASCII with no formatting, by band " and that will give you a the log by
> band starting with 80 meters as one file.  I believe that is what they
> want.
>
> That is what I sent off this evening.
>
> Thanks for the QSO's.  This is the first time in a few years that I have
> not been signing M/N2FF for this contest.  I am usually in England
> visiting my daughter and her family but they moved to the US in August.
>
> Have a Happy MERRY.
>
> 73 de Frank.....N2FF......
>
> David Ashworth wrote:
>
> >Hello Phil and all.  I remember the same trouble last year and dug into
> my
> >drawer and found a note from last year.  The credit should go to Tim,
> N9LF.
> >Very poor conditions here on this side of the pond also (San Francisco).
> If
> >things go right, I will be up in Yuba County for the ARRL Roundup.  Good
> >luck, Dave, NC6P.  Here is the note from last year:
> >
> >OK-DX fix from Tim, N9LF
> >

> <SNIP>

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D