[WriteLog] OKDX Cabrillo ???

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Sat Dec 16 21:09:37 EST 2006

But the OK DX RTTY Contest Rules do NOT ask for a Cabrillo file.  They
state under Logs, "Use a separate log sheet for each band (diskete)."

In Writelog you can choose  EXPORT under the FILE menu and then choose
"ASCII with no formatting, by band " and that will give you a the log by
band starting with 80 meters as one file.  I believe that is what they want.

That is what I sent off this evening.

Thanks for the QSO's.  This is the first time in a few years that I have
not been signing M/N2FF for this contest.  I am usually in England
visiting my daughter and her family but they moved to the US in August.

Have a Happy MERRY.

73 de Frank.....N2FF......

David Ashworth wrote:

>Hello Phil and all.  I remember the same trouble last year and dug into my
>drawer and found a note from last year.  The credit should go to Tim, N9LF.
>Very poor conditions here on this side of the pond also (San Francisco). If
>things go right, I will be up in Yuba County for the ARRL Roundup.  Good
>luck, Dave, NC6P.  Here is the note from last year:
>
>OK-DX fix from Tim, N9LF

<SNIP>