[WriteLog] ICOM addresses

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 27 14:09:52 EST 2006

Thanks to those here, and off list who pointed me to the
[Rigs] section. Of course I had also forgotten that the data
is NOT automatically copied from the ports set up, and one
has to enter the data oneself (e.g. to change an ICOM
ADDRESS), making certain that the name of the relevant rig
is EXACTLY as in the ports section, down to case
sensitivity.

Like Steve, I'd also like to know if there will be updates
any time soon, particularly in the area of support for the
MK2R+?

73

Clive
GW3NJW