[WriteLog] Edgeport question....

Doug Nelson dougn1 at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 27 19:21:08 EST 2006

I'm attempting to use an Edgeport USB to serial adapter. It allows FSK
keying and Rig Control just fine.

The "radio" buttons in the QSO entry window follow band selection and
frequency from the radios and the radios can be commanded from the radio
buttons. However, the band maps do not show frequency. If Rig Control is
connected to the "real" serial ports, everything is fine.

I have setup ports correctly in the WL ports menu as well as correct
COMM ports in the radio button menus.

OS is Windows 2000 on a Pentium III.   I looked at the archives and
everyone seems to be having good results with Edgeports.  Any thoughts
from the group?

Thanks....Doug...K6HGF