[WriteLog] Ver-10.58E now ready to download...

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Tue Feb 21 22:15:00 EST 2006

All

I finally got everything working again and upgraded. After doing another
system restore and restoring the contents of the WL program folder. I
was able to complete the upgrade from 10.57H to 10.58E with the
wl1058eupg.zip file, not the (wl1058emsiupg.zip)

Be careful which file you choose

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL