[WriteLog] Writelog 10.58E maybe problem?

Earl n5zm at arrl.net
Fri Feb 24 08:50:52 EST 2006

Hi Joe,

I have a similar problem here. Although a lot is going on at the same time I
got the blue screen as soon as I clicked on 'Soundboard AFSK' wanting to go to
CW from a 'MMTTY' setup, which was working OK.

A lot going on is:

New computer, first XP machine here. (no comports)
Installing all radio programs;
	Writelog with MMTTY plugin
	DXBase
	MMTTY
Also installing a microHAM microKEYER

I thought all was going OK until I tried to switch L to CW. Then I got the
'BLUE SCREEN'. So your post about a possible problem will help me troubleshoot
mine. I had upgraded WL to 10.58e so I will uninstall it and reinstall an
earlier version. I had thought I might of had a problem with the microKEYER.

I hope to get to it today, but right now it doesn't look like it. Will let you
know if I come up with anything.

Earl N5ZM..

--
Earl F. Smith - N5ZM