[WriteLog] CW Function not working

Bob Crossland Bob.Crossland at telcove.com
Mon Jan 30 08:59:42 EST 2006

Rich,

I had been using WriteLog on a machine using Windows 98 for quite some
time and never ran into that problem.  And I too went a year or more
without upgrading and again, no problem.

In your case, I would begin looking at what is common in this problem,
and that's your radio and any outboard CW keying devices.  For all 3 of
your PC's to begin exhibiting the same problem at the same time is too
coincidental.

Wish I could be more help.  Good luck!

Bob, N3FR