[WriteLog] "its broken"

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Wed Jul 5 17:53:23 EDT 2006

When Wayne posted this...

>> If we want get to a solution, it might make some progress to make a posting
>> that says something like this: "I pressed this button and setup this menu
>> entry, and did <this and that>. And then I expected the machine to <do this
>> or that other thing>. But, instead <this is what happened>".
>>

>> Wayne, W5XD

I responded direct and through the reflector.

> Fair enough.  How's this...

A long list of issues followed.  However, what I immediately got back was this...

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

w5xd at writelog.com
(Was addressed to w5xd at writelog.com)
Delivery failed
554 <w5xd at writelog.com>: Relay access denied

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

Since I have not received any acknowledgement of receipt of my email, I can only conclude that Wayne is no longer receiving emails regarding his software.  Can this be true?  What's going on here?  Wayne, did you get the email or not?

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com