[WriteLog] "its broken"

Robin D. Keller rdkeller at nashvillenc.com
Wed Jul 5 20:02:47 EDT 2006

	I've had no problem with Writelog networking. BUT...  (This is a BIG "BUT"
here),  I've never mixed OS's and I avoid XP home.  At the office (where we
officially support 1000 PC and unofficially many more) we will not; I
repeat WILL NOT help anyone who shows up with XP home.  We always tell them
to back down to Win 2K or upgrade to XP pro.

	Just my opinion.  You mileage may vary.

http://home.rockymountnc.com/~rdkeller/
Robin D. Keller
Amateur Radio	WA4WPD		GWRRA	112943