[WriteLog] Some perspective

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 11:29:13 EDT 2006

My perspective on recent list comments and problem reports:

The few dollars I spend on WL gets me more per dollar than anything
else I ever buy for the station here. Since I upgraded from a free
demo copy of Version 8 about 8 years ago, there has NEVER been a time
when I have regretted buying it. It has always been a plus here,
never a minus.

If Wayne, W5XD is reading this, thanks (again) for making it available and
trying to keep it current in your spare time. Maybe some day you will
make a perfect revision,
but until then, I will put up with the minor quirks I find now and then.

BTW, I see WriteLog was officially recommended for all WRTC HF
chanmpionship contestants competing in Brazil this weekend - a pretty
nice endorsement. ( http://www.wrtc2006.com/site/wrtcrules.html )

Jerry Flanders W4UK