[WriteLog] Some perspective

Dick Thompson w0raa at w0raa.com
Fri Jul 7 11:42:16 EDT 2006

I agree, Jerry.  If/when the "perfect" software package arrives on the
market, will somebody please let us all know?    Hell, even Bill Gates
can't get it right, so why do we expect Wayne to have the "perfect"
package?

If all the fixes were made that have been recommended this past week or
so, somebody would come up with another complaint.  I've always said
"Some people wouldn't be happy if you hung them with a new rope."  I'm
not saying that the complaints are frivolous.  Let's just cut Wayne a
little slack.

Keep up the good work, Wayne.

73,

Dick