[WriteLog] networking

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 17:27:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
In preparation to come out of summer inactivity, I was setting up my log
files for WAE CW today.  I've always networked my 2 computers (one
running Win98 and the other XP Home, WL 10.53E on both) with NetDDE and
it works fine.  Just for the heck of it, I clicked the TCP/IP networking
box.  My Win98 computer sees the XP, but not the other way around.  I
suppose I should just stick with what works, but I wonder why the WL
network doesn't work under TCP/IP.  Any ideas?
73,
Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP