[WriteLog] WL v10.59D and up doesn't work with Internet Log Book server

Michael kitty at lance-tech.net
Mon Jul 31 05:45:13 EDT 2006

Hi, Guys,
	This is a weird problem. We're trying to utilize the internet log
book in the XX9C CQWW effort. Actually, we are experienced with this
function in the past contests, everything works fine. However, after
upgrading to 10.59D and newest 10.60, the client program keeps sending log
data to the server without checking whether it has been transmitted before.
For example, I have two records in my log like VR2HK and B4R, in the network
status window, its keeps showing "Now have 2 to send", in spite of whether
these records have been sent before. After a few seconds, several duplicated
records can be found on other clients.
	This problem does not occur on 10.4x and 10.54C.

Michael, BD5RV/4