[WriteLog] Show mult feature

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Mon Jul 31 15:07:08 EDT 2006

Hello!

I miss a thing in writelog and that is to be able to show different
mults at the same time. If I for example in CQWW want to be able to see
both zones and countries at the same time (for example on a different
screen) it is not possible. Isn't it possible to make it such that you
open a new window every time you click "Show multipliers"? That way you
could easily keep track on such things at the same time instead of
needing to browse through the different "mult types"?

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W // SJ3A)
http://www.sm3wmv.com