[WriteLog] IOTA

Ed Kelly edkelly at logic.bm
Mon Jul 31 13:30:56 EDT 2006

I had problems in creating a file for the IOTA contest.

A field titled IOTA would only accept four (4) characters so I
was unable to enter 'EU126' for example.

Worked A-OK for NA07, etc. Could not find a way to change it.

A field titled RST/Serial would not accept a zero (0) as part of
the exchange.

599001 would appear as 5991.  599101 appears as 59911.

(Probably because I had checked RST in the setup)

Should I have created a separate column for Serial Number?

I just found the 'Islands on the Air' template which would have
made life easierL

73  Ed