[WriteLog] Updates

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:23:54 EDT 2006

I have used the program for 4 years.  That is $75 plus 3x$30.  I have
seen so many worthwhile (of course that is in my humble opinion)
suggestions either get pooh poohed or just ignored.  I don't consider
a update to add a IC-7000 as a update.  But then I don't have an
IC-7000 but I guess the majority of Writelog users do have that radio.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR