[WriteLog] Field Day

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Tue Jun 27 17:35:46 EDT 2006

The premier event for getting newbies and less active, radioactive.  For
the hard core ops in our group, was all out.  But for others, was a more
casual almost chatty experience.  Computers prevent dupes, but we almost
always gave the exchange anyway, just did not hit the "log" key.  We did
not want to dampen anyone's fun - so just give the exchange and go on, that
is quicker anyway.

73, Mark N7MQ [part of K7EB team on Snow Peak, Oregon with DX SIG gang from
Eugene Oregon's Valley Radio Club]