[WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Wed Mar 1 18:32:48 EST 2006

I know this sounds crazy but it works.  I was having all kinds of trouble
with the engine version of MMTTY and so I deleted the engine from the
Writelog directory and did a full install of MMTTY in it's own directory and
then when Writelog asked me for the path, I directed it to the full install
directory and it has been working perfectly ever since.

Lloyd, NX4W