[WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Mar 1 20:05:28 EST 2006

Dick,

Thanks for confirming that I'm not the only one seeing this behavior.  As an aside to Bernie, GU0IDA, my intention is to run FSK eventually.  I am brand new to the RTTY mode and simply tried AFSK as a quicker route to getting on the air.  Once the receive problem cropped up with the MMTTY plug in I saw no point in trying to go further and tackle whatever obstacles may lie ahead in getting FSK running.  My thinking is I should clear one hurdle at a time.  As you have noted Dick, if the problem is with receive it doesn't matter which method of generating the diddles is used!  Suggestions continue to arrive, but I probably won't have time to tackle the issue again until sometime after this weekend's ARRL DX SSB contest.  Thanks to all for your ideas.

Gary AL9A