[WriteLog] Writelog RTTY help

Lance jlhoffman at alltel.net
Fri Mar 3 09:19:38 EST 2006

Good morning!

I am new to RTTY and  just started using Writelog with
MMTTY last month.  It has been working fine until yesterday.
I was preparing for next week's Sprint and configured my
exchanges.  When I tried to test it, the receive worked great
but when I try to transmit I receive the following error:

     RTTYRITE9.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
     Windows.  You will need to restart the program.

     An error log is being created.

Each time I restart the program I receive the same error.  I have
been unable to locate the error log.

I have uninstalled Writelog and reinstalled, then installed the latest
upgrade, then MMTTY and then the MMTTY plug-in.  Still same problem.

Can you give me advice to get it going again?  Every contest
module generates the same error.

73, Lance WN0L