[WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY Problems

Tom Moore wx4tm at tm-moore.com
Fri Mar 3 19:41:24 EST 2006

I've been running WL for about 5 years now and (I may be wrong) but I sure
don't remember MMTTY engine ever being installed in the WL Programs
directory. All the directions I can remember said to install the full
version of MMTTY normally, then run the WL Plug-in and it always seemed to
ask for the path to the full MMTTY install but the latest Plug-in does not.
The only problem I have since doing a full new WL install in a new computer
last summer is that upon WL start up, I get that blooming error box that
pops up with "userpara.ini)(%&*" . I simply click on it, it goes away and
the MMTTY window comes up just fine and hasn't given me a single operational
problem. I tried the fix that Wayne mentioned about the userpara thing a few
weeks ago but it didn't work on my machine.

Tom WX4TM