[WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY Problems

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Fri Mar 3 14:48:01 EST 2006

Jim:

This is not about where you install MMTTY.  It is about not using the MMTTY
engine in the Writelog directory.  The original instructions tell you to
install the MMTTY engine, which is a much smaller version of the program, in
the Writelog directory. I guess for some users of Writelog it does work, but
evidently there is some sort of bug somewhere that pops up on "murphy"
computers.  As far as I am concerned everyone using writelog should point
the MMTTY plug-in to the full version directory before the bug creeps into
their computer.  Since I did it a year ago, there has been absolutely NO
problems of any kind.

73' Lloyd
NX4W