[WriteLog] Setting Time for BARTG

Dick-w0raa w0raa at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 18 00:35:51 EST 2006

Is there anything special that needs to be done to set the time sent in
the BARTG contest this weekend?  Will WL just pick up the time of the
computer and transmit that time?

Oh, BTW, in the past couple contests I have sent out my new call of
W0RAA and stations using Super Check Partial see W0RA and call me using
that call, thinking that W0RAA is not correct.  I mentioned it to Don
Hill and he said that he hasn't seem W0RA in a contest in quite some
time.  So, if any of you contesters see W0RAA this weekend, it's me, and
W0RAA "IS" a correct call.  My old call was WB0DUL.

Good luck & hope to CU in the contest this weekend.

73,

Dick
W0RAA