[WriteLog] MMTTY -Click on station calling

Dennis Mowers k5ya at gvtc.com
Sun Mar 19 15:41:08 EST 2006

I use the "ENTER sends xchg/QRZ mode.

When calling CQ in the BARTG, and I click on a call in the RTTY window,
the call is entered in the call window as it should be, but the cursor
advances to the RST field.

If the cursor is not in the call field, the xchg is not sent when enter
is hit, but the QRZ message instead.  To get it to work correctly, I
have to "back arrow" the cursor to the call field before hitting Enter.

Yes, I know if I wasn't so lazy, I could use the F keys, but I like to
do everything with Enter.

Is there a way to keep the cursor from advancing when the call is
clicked on?

Thanks, Dennis