[WriteLog] 7QP problems?

Kevin J. Rowett krowett at rowett.org
Mon May 8 12:43:15 EDT 2006

I had problems with entering the state/county.

The symptom can best be described by an example:

1st QSO with W7UA  NVCAR
(writelog accepted this as valid)

Later, I found W7UA on another band.

In the QSO entry window, I typed W7UA.
The filled in QSO info was:
W7UA  59  NVCA

WL would not let me enter (correct to) NVCAR.

This happened on several other QSOs, not all of
them.

For QSOs that had the last letter of the county
designator truncated, WL wasn't detecting DUPs.

73,
-KR- N6RCE