[WriteLog] Writelog 10.59 issues

ukbrown ukbrown at acsol.net
Fri May 12 04:27:20 EDT 2006

Recently installed 10.59 and seems to be working all ok
except this. I have cleaned out the recent files on the ini
list but the contest wont come off the opening page for WL
showing the recent logs set up. I have gone into the contest
file and cleaned the old contest out but still they show up.
Just how do I get rid of the old contest logs.
Plus somewhere I remember that WL would save calls and names
of past contact made in a contest. Then if you made contact
again it would say Hi to that calls name. Does anyone know
where I can find out how to set that up in WL 10.59
Thanks PTL bill K0UK