[WriteLog] Making audio snippets?

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Thu May 11 09:57:59 EDT 2006

Barry,

I see you did not get any responses therefore I assume there is no
EASY way.  In fact I found the process manually labor intensive.  You
can't you control the start and stop times to be something like start
on the hour and log it in Z time.  It starts recording as soon as you
check the box.  So if you start Writelog an hour before the contest
you get an hour of nothing.  I did record the 7QP contest.  This was
my first attempt at recording a whole contest.  It worked great except
I used the wrong format and my files were huge.  I was able to convert
them all but that is another story.  I recommend using MP3, 11025, and
16 bit.

On 4/14/06, Barry <w2up at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Is there an easy way to make audio snippets of individual QSOs from a
> contest log?
> Tnx,
> Barry
>
> --