[WriteLog] microham issues, serial & USB

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sat May 27 08:29:41 EDT 2006

I'm stumped. I am using the microham USB rig controller on one of my ICOM
746's, works FB.  When I add the other 746, using a serial controlled K1NU
cable, the program will not see the serial controlled rig. Here are the  settings.

com port 1 --- 746 with the K1NU serial cable < - works FB until the
microham is added

com port 2 -- 746 with microham usb controller <- always is fine

I only have one serial port, on com 1. The microham program is set up to
emulate the com port 2, tried making it com 3 also.

Any ideas?

73-Chuck KI9A