[WriteLog] BUG in WL Keyboard Shortcuts for SSB

Jamie Dupree NS3T ns3t at arrl.net
Sat Nov 18 14:48:10 EST 2006

Eric -

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I don't agree there is a problem.  Just change the
way that you assign your CW/SSB memories and your problem will be solved.

You say you only have 20 SSB and 10 CW or 10 SSB and 20 CW.
Evidently "Shift-F#" only works for one mode.

So what's the big deal??

Assign the other 10 messages to keys - like F11, F12, Pause/Break, Home, Page Up,
End, Page Down, NUMPAD 1-0, ", ], +, - , etc etc.

Don't you use any of those keys anyway?  Why even mess around with the "SHIFT" key?
That takes two keys for one item.  Writelog allows you to re-program any key.

All 40 of my memories work at ALL times using 10.53.  That's how I have mine
set up all the time.

As for switching back between phone and CW contests - what's the big deal?
Just save a version of your ini file from a CW contest and a phone and cut
and paste that as you wish.

See you on the air this weekend with all my voice files.

73 Jamie NS3T