[WriteLog] PK900

KR4DA kr4da at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 1 12:38:48 EDT 2006

I have been reading about Writelog and I think I read that you need
to INSTALL modules (MMTTY) to work RTTY is this true??
And will the PK900 function in CW and RTTY contest or is there
alot of setup work.

I need these questions resolved so I can decide if I want to order
writelog. RCKRTTY works with the PK900 and I use DX4WIN for logging.
And it's RTTY window works fine with the PK900.
But looking for a all in one contest program with FSK mainly.

If the developer reads this how long untill FT-2000 is supported.

--
de KR4DA Bob Middleburg, FL
HK0/KR4DA J79DA FG/KR4DA