[WriteLog] PK900

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 1 22:30:43 EDT 2006

WriteLog will handle your PK900.  You will have to use the PK232 option, but it will work.  You may need to modify the writelog.ini
file.  Let me know when you get to that point.

Although I've not actually used a PK900, I'm willing to bet my house that MMTTY copies better.  I have used PK232's, KAM's, and
DXP-38's (still use the DXP-38 in a 2nd receive window) and MMTTY is far superior.

What's great about WriteLog is that is enables you to use MMTTY and your PK900 in two separate RTTY windows to get the best of both
decoders.

Lot's of information on using WriteLog for RTTY at rttycontesting.com.  This site is dedicated to using WriteLog on RTTY.

73, Don AA5AU