[WriteLog] Dunestar, WL, Top Ten, Direct I-O, OMG!

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Thu Oct 5 20:27:21 EDT 2006

AL, N3KAE, wrote

 > I would like to get a Dunestar 600 in place and use it with WL for my
 > TS440s.  I am interested in a Top Ten Band Decoder for their price and
 > already downloaded the shareware software from direct-io.

With a Kenwood, I suggest the Elecraft KRC2 Band Decoders, because they
will work off a Kenwood serial port connection

Some of the Band Decoders are designed to plug into FT-1000MP's and other
rigs that have a special Non-RS232 port.  NOT SO with Kenwood's ;-(

MAKE SURE whatever you get can actually be connected to your TXRX
e-a-s-i-l-y :-)

FWIW & 73...

Rick, K6VVA