[WriteLog] CQP Cabrillo Errors

Kevin J. Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Mon Oct 9 20:17:36 EDT 2006

> My first Cabrillo submission for the 2006 CQP resulted in
> three errors due to missing lines in the file. Writelog had
> provided a Category: LOW line but that was not accepted. The
> following three lines were listed in the error message and
> when included the file was accepted.
>
> Category-Power: LOW
> Category-Station: FIXED
> Category-Mode: MIXED

This is a problem in our incoming robot.  W/L (Wayne or
Steve) did what we asked them to do several years ago.

I had to split my time getting ready to "go Mobiling"
In CQP, versus getting the robot 100%.

I missed on this problem.

> It seems that Writelog does not have these selections
> available when creating the Cabrillo file. I don't recall
> having a problem like this in previous years so maybe the CQP
> has changed their requirements.

No, we just didn't get all the robot features working 100%.

The roboot will still accept your log, and we'll still process
It correctly for log checking.

Sri if we've created angst for any of our fellow contestors.

Thanks every one for joining in the Party.  I went mobiling with
N6RC this year, rather than hold down a rare northern county.

Condx weren't very good for us on Saturday.  Sunday as a lot
More fun.

73, -KR- WB6S