[WriteLog] Contacting Ron Stanley, K5DJ

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 23:42:36 EDT 2006

Hi Gang.

Has anyone ever had any success contacting Ron Stanley, K5DJ? I sent a question that was not answered via the reflector and attempted to get some customer support.

For the second time in 5 years as a Writelog user... no reply. (Well to be accurate, when I paid for my latest subscription, I had an immediate reply.)

Is there a secret handshake or maybe a donation to his antenna farm that will facilitate some support?

Rick W1TY
The original question was...

[PktSpotBar]
Multcolor=0x00ffff       (Mult= Yellow)
BackColor=0x110000       (Background= Black)
OutOfBandColor=0xcccccc  (Out of band= White)

What is the variable name for a New (not Mult) station?
 I would like to make it Green. (0x00ff00)