[WriteLog] WRITELOG/MMTTY/SO2R Please Help.

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 21:39:35 EDT 2006

Hi Gang,
Here is a repeat of my earlier post. I received a few replies from people who are successfully getting SO2R/MMTTY/writelog but none of the received information helped. IM starting to wonder if my ritty  program/window is somehow corrupted as the final thing that happens is the second rittywrite window closes leaving one ritty screen and two mmtty screens working.

I have been trying to get MMTTY running with two windows on writelog for SO2R for almost a year now without success. I am running windows XP and am running successfully one mmtty window. I have two copes of mmtty in two separate folders. When I bring up radio left all is well except no audio is being picked up for receive (radio left is on soundcard 0). When I bring up radio right mmtty works ok except the ritty rite screen disappears and I get a error message saying rittyrite has to close. No the missing rittyrite screen isn't hiding behind another window. Radio right is on soundcard address 2. With no rittyrite screen radio right wont send f messages but it will transmit if I click on the mmtty transmit button. On parameters I have FIFO set to rx12 and tx 4 on both mmtty applications. How do I properly set up my mmtty.ini files to bring them up in the proper order? Maybe that's the problem. Thanks in advance. Gary. ke6qr