[WriteLog] Another WL Bandmap Enhancement

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 19 14:22:19 EDT 2006

While we are on the subject of Bandmap enhancements, I would
like the option of eliminating unworkable stations (dupes)
from the bandmap. When spots are coming in from Telnet like
a fire hose, the bandmap gets hopelessly crowded with dupes.
I know that we currently have the option to make dupes the
same color as the background, but the invisible dupes still
take up space, and the bandmap gets really goofy-looking in
just a short time.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.