[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in issue

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sun Oct 22 22:13:27 EDT 2006

Mark,

Each profile has the line AFC=1.  You will need to edit USERPARA.INI
for each profile to change AFC=1 to AFC=0 if you do not want to turn
on AFC when you change profiles.

Each Profile has its own section in USERPARA.INI starting with
[Define#] where # is 0 - 7 for the 8 "profile slots."  I'm sure
the information is in the MMTTY documentation.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com