[WriteLog] Band Summary calc problem

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sun Sep 17 23:48:47 EDT 2006

Just reviewing my NA Sprint SSB log for submission and note a discrepancy in
the mult count between the log and the Band Summary window.  The log shows
40 mults, 39 states/provinces and 1 NA (KP4) station.   The Multipliers
window shows the same thing.  The Band Summary window however shows only 39
mults.  I think the problem cropped up when I noticed I didn't get credit
for working AK near the end of the test.  A review of the log showed I had
entered an AR contact as AK.  When I edited the error my mult count in the
log incremented from 39 to 40, but the Band Summary window didn't.  I've
tried to recalc the score to no avail.  I suppose the contest checking
software will credit the correct number of mults, but I'm curious why WL
10.60G won't score it correctly.

Gary AL9A