[WriteLog] writelog/mmtty help

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 00:14:09 EDT 2006

Hi Gang
 IM having a problem opening up writelog with mmtty. ( I have ran writelog with mmtty plug in module ok in the past, no problem.) When I try to open writelog now I get a pop up message saying " Server busy, This action cannot be completed because the profiles program is not responding. Choose Switch to and correct the problem" At this point the computer is locked up, I click on the switch to box or anything else for that matter it just keeps flashing back at me and I end up having to power off the computer with out closing out properly. Prior to this problem I couldn't get mmty to switch sound plus FSK in the miscellaneous tab under options. So Im sure I caused the problem. PS, my mmtty stand alone problem works fine.Any help on how to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks. Gary. ke6qr