[WriteLog] Rig interface advice

K0CF k0cf at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 7 12:39:10 EST 2007

Gary,

I use the US Interface Navigator with a Dell XPS-410 Vista
computer, which like your laptop, has no COM or LPT ports.
In fact, Vista does not support either of those port types.

The Navigator has a built-in sound board, FSK and CW interfaces,
the K1EL Winkeyer 2, a spare RS-232 port (for a rotator or
whatever), and rig control interface. It does all this operating
off a single USB 2.0 port.

It works flawlessly with my IC-756 Pro III, WriteLog, DX4Win
v7.03, MMTTY, DigiPan, MMSSTV, etc. Highly recommended!

73,
Craig, K0CF