[WriteLog] MMTY and Vista issue

William Maurer wb6jjj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 16:41:19 EST 2007

I just bought a new HP computer with Vista Home Premium because my new 19"
widescreen monitor would not work on the old computer...  I have WriteLog
installed and it seems to be working - no hardware interface yet - but I can
not open the RTTY screen from within WriteLog.  It gives me an error.

"SERVER BUSY"  This action cannot be completed because the other program is
busy.  Choose "Switch To" to activate the busy program and correct the
problem.

Clicking Switch To brings up the Start Screen but doesn't indicate the busy
program.

Has anyone come across this problem and a fix?

Thank you,
Bill Maurer
WB6JJJ